Introduction

Hello everyone!
My name is Yana, I’m 28 years old from Kristiansand, Norway.
I’ve thought about doing a dissertation about the witch hunts in Europe/Britain, but I haven’t decided a topic yet. Distanced learning have been a challenge as it’s difficult to give an impression or recieve understanding on the physical level through a screen. Seminars is especially difficult for someone who does not have english as the first language, to think over a question, come up with an answer, and then having to push buttons to reply, someone else might already have answered the question. At least that is something I experienced a couple of times during the previous semester.
Certainly these learning conditions are difficult to all of us at some extent and I hope we can still do our best! 🙂

5 thoughts on “Introduction”

1. This sounds really interesting Yana as I’m thinking about doing my diss on the development of folklore including things like Witches so let me know if you ever want to have a chat about these things!

2. Yana, would you be able to give me your student email and I’ll give you an email so we can get a discussion going!